The role of the environmental or ecological clerk of works is to oversee the construction phase of a development and its ecological impact, to ensure planning conditions are not breached and the environmental integrity of the development is maintained.
Our team of environmental specialists can:
- Undertake pre-construction checks for sensitive habitats and protected species
- Oversee on-site work being undertaken and check it complies with any environmental planning conditions
- Supervise the implementation of mitigation measures to ensure they are effective
- Monitor the execution of pollution prevention plans
- Provide practical on-site advice to development contractors
- Call on specialist support for hydrological and geotechnical considerations