Development and Diversification
Farm businesses are becoming increasingly complex in order to remain viable, with many farms now involved or looking to become involved in diversification projects. Many businesses require additional non farming or additional farming related income in order to support several generations from one holding.
We are involved on a day to day basis in many diversified farm businesses and have helped many clients to successfully implement additional income streams to their farm businesses.
Our services include:
- Appraisal of ideas and concepts
- Selection of viable ideas and concepts
- Consideration of any third party interests such as landlord consents
- Advice in relation to planning permission
- Financial planning – farm budgets and cashflows
- Applications for grant funding
- Project management
- Continued business advice