From initial feasibility through planning, valuation, development consultancy, land sales and acquisitions, our team deliver tailored advice across commercial, mixed-use, residential and rural sectors.
Operating right across the north of England to the Central Belt of Scotland, H&H Land & Estates provide a comprehensive range of planning and development advice services centred upon understanding clients’ requirements with the primary objective of adding value.
If you are considering any type of development, it is important to understand the range of options in which you could proceed and H&H Land & Estates can provide expert advice through the process. Understanding the feasibility of projects, managing risk and thus ensuring the best outcomes are characteristics features of our experienced team. of the experienced professionals.
Our range of services includes:
- Strategic asset reviews
- Land promotion
- Feasibility and viability advice
- Appointment of partners; promotion, option, joint venture or development agreements
- Land assembly
- Negotiation over third party interest; ransoms, overage, clawback, covenants and minerals
- Site acquisitions and disposals
- Expert witness
- Development consultancy and valuations