Longlands Farm - LOT 4, Aynsome Road
Longlands Farm - LOT 4, Aynsome Road, Cartmel, Grange-Over-Sands, LA11 6HJ
A rare opportunity to purchase one of the most desirable and productive farms in the Cartmel Valley extending to circa 139.69 Acres.
- Sizeable 5 bedroom Farmhouse, dating from 1810.
- Attached 3 bedroom Cottage, dating from at least 1698, with rural charm [with an established holiday letting business].
- Range of traditional and modern buildings with potential for residential development, subject to receiving appropriate planning approval.
- Available as a whole or in 5 separate Lots.
- Further 33.68 acres available at Applebury Hill, Cark-in-Cartmel [Guide Price: £210,000]. Separate Particulars are available from the selling agents.
- For sale on the open market for the first time in over 100 years.
- Highly sought after area and will be of interest to those wanting a change of lifestyle, hobby farmers, those with equestrian interests, investors or neighbouring properties wishing to add to their existing ownership.
- Mains water and electric.
- FTTP Ultra-fast fibre broadband connection.
Comprising a delightful five bedroom Farmhouse, charming attached three bedroom Cottage, a range of modern and traditional buildings with potential to develop, subject to receiving planning approval and high quality pasture and meadow land. Available as a whole or in 5 separate Lots. Opportunity to purchase additional 33.68 acres [13.63 hectares] at Applebury Hill, Cark-in-Cartmel. WHOLE - £1,860,000 LOT 1 - £1,200,000; LOT 2 - £160,000; LOT 3 - £170,000; LOT 4 - £250,000; LOT 5 - £80,000 Property Description Longlands Farm comprises a well-equipped stock farm, extending to around 139.69 acres, offered for sale as a whole or in 5 separate Lots [subject to receiving an acceptable offer on Lot 1]. Longlands Farm has not been openly marketed since 1914 and presents something for all. The main house dates back to 1810 and the attached Cottage, with all its charm, to at least 1698. The dwellings benefit from glorious countryside views from every aspect, along with fibre broadband, mains water and electric. Adjacent to the main farmhouse a small seasonal idyllic winterbourne stream has been naturally contoured to flow alongside the lawned areas. LOT 4 Guide Price: £250,000 The whole of Lot 4 is shown edged purple on the Sale Plan and detailed in the field schedule. Extending to 32.47 acres [13.14 hectares]. Three enclosures of meadow and pasture land with good roadside access off the adjacent highway. A footpath crosses Field Ref: 15.
Floorplan not currently available.
EPC not currently available.
Calculate the monthly costs to you££%Years
* Required values
Please ensure the highlighted fields are valid numbers and the required fields are entered.
How much can I borrow?
These figures are not quotations or an offer of mortgage and should be used as a guide only.
The mortgage amount shown is intended as a guide only. The actual amount you will be able to borrow could be more or less than this figure and depends on your personal circumstances.