Land Adjacent To Keepers Cottagelon, Ivegill, Carlisle
Land Adjacent To Keepers Cottagelon, Ivegill, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA4 0QF
A productive ring fenced block of meadow land extending to 21.07 acres [8.53 hectares].
- Sizeable ring fenced block of productive meadow land.
- Accessed via a gated concrete track from the nearby highway through Sewell.
- Free from Stewardship Schemes.
- BPS entitlements not included.
- DEFRA Grade 3 land.
- Of interest to neighbouring farmers, investors and those with an equine interest.
Particulars A 21.07 [8.53 hectare] ring fenced block of productive Grade 3 meadow land accessed along a gated concrete bridleway leading from Sewell House Farm. The bridleway [once repaired] continues passed High Head Farm rejoining the public highway and would provide an attractive circular route for equestrian purposes.
Floorplan not currently available.
EPC not currently available.
Calculate the monthly costs to you££%Years
* Required values
Please ensure the highlighted fields are valid numbers and the required fields are entered.
How much can I borrow?
These figures are not quotations or an offer of mortgage and should be used as a guide only.
The mortgage amount shown is intended as a guide only. The actual amount you will be able to borrow could be more or less than this figure and depends on your personal circumstances.