Cordwainer's Studio, Wildman Street, Kendal
Cordwainer's Studio, Wildman Street, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 6EN
Very striking and historically interesting retail shop/office premises occupying a prominent main road position on the edge of Kendal town centre. Much upgraded and improved by the present owner. Car parking to rear. Freehold. Energy Rating 'C'.
- Very striking and historically interesting two storey stone and slate built centre terraced retail shop/office premises.
- Prominent main road position.
- Car parking space to rear.
- Considerably upgraded and improved by the present owner.
- Distinctive shop front with impressive display windows.
- Class A2 use.
- Ground floor retail sales shop of 294sq.ft [27.40sqm]. First floor office of 340sq.ft [31.60sq.m].
- Gas fired central heating.
- Suitable for a wide range of retail/business uses.
- Option for buy to lease back.
Depth 5.00mWidth 5.52mFloor Area 27.40sq.m [294sq.ft]Impressive original 1930's shop display window with recessed glazed entrance door. Exposed stonework to one wall. 1930's fireplace. Engineered oak floor. Contemporary style light fittings.
Rear Entrance Lobby 1.60m x 1.00m (5'3" x 3'3")
Rear entrance door leading to the parking area. Oak floor.
Cloakroom 2.02m x 1.00m (6'8" x 3'3")
Modern suite in white comprising a wash hand basin and a w.c.
Office 6.36m x 5.57m (20'10" x 18'3")
An open plan space featuring two tall windows. High ceiling. One corner of the room is fitted as a sash kitchenette area with Belfast sink, work surface and storage cupboards, one of which houses the central heating boiler.
Calculate the monthly costs to you££%Years
* Required values
Please ensure the highlighted fields are valid numbers and the required fields are entered.
How much can I borrow?
These figures are not quotations or an offer of mortgage and should be used as a guide only.
The mortgage amount shown is intended as a guide only. The actual amount you will be able to borrow could be more or less than this figure and depends on your personal circumstances.