Amenity Land West of St Marys Green, Crosthwaite
Amenity Land West of St Marys Green, Crosthwaite, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8HU
An excellent potential development site extending to 0.38 of an acre, located in the popular village of Crosthwaite, having far reaching views across the surrounding countryside.
- Large plot for a detached property or 2 - 4 smaller semi-detached properties [subject to obtaining the necessary consents].
- Electricity, water and drainage services available at the plot.
- Numerous facilities in the village community, including Primary School, church, Punch Bowl Inn, village hall and playing fields.
- Kendal 6 miles, M6, junction36, about 20 minutes.
- Benefits from pre-application advice.
PARTICULARS The plot extends to 0.38 of an acre and occupies a superb location on the edge of the new Oak Fold development with far reaching views across to Whitbarrow Scar. The plot benefits from informal planning advice dated 9th May 2019 under Lake District National Park Reference : 7/2019/E0054 [as attached]. The plot also benefits from the right to connect into the private shared amenities used by Oak Fold being the mains services for water, drainage and electricity. Access to the plot can be derived along the road leading into Oak fold and taking the immediate turning to the left.
Floorplan not currently available.
EPC not currently available.
Calculate the monthly costs to you££%Years
* Required values
Please ensure the highlighted fields are valid numbers and the required fields are entered.
How much can I borrow?
These figures are not quotations or an offer of mortgage and should be used as a guide only.
The mortgage amount shown is intended as a guide only. The actual amount you will be able to borrow could be more or less than this figure and depends on your personal circumstances.