The Orchards, Crosthwaite
The Orchards, Crosthwaite, Kendal, LA8 8HX
An impressive, individually designed detached executive house of considerable style forming of an exclusive development of just three prestigious homes. Exceptionally spacious, beautifully appointed family accommodation. Double garage, extensive gardens and ample parking.
- An exclusive development of just three prestigious and very fine detached homes, two now sold.
- No.2 comprises a superb detached four bedroom executive house.
- Highly energy efficient, spacious and beautifully finished family accommodation.
- Superb open plan kitchen with painted "Shaker" units in a choice of colours and a comprehensive range of built-in appliances.
- Fabulous, well proportioned main lounge. Elegant oak staircase.
- Four bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room/w.c.
- Luxuriously appointed family bathroom.
- Gas central heating, with underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, fully double glazed and solar panels.
- Substantial detached double garage with electric doors.
- Generously proportioned plot with lawned gardens, paved patios and wide driveways providing ample off-road parking.
2 THE ORCHARDS
Enclosed Porch: 1.93m x 1.15m (6'4" x 3'9")
A traditional style porch faced in stone under a pitched slate roof.
Living Room: 6.10m x 6.08m (20'0" x 19'11")
A superbly spacious room being open plan with the kitchen and main hall. Window to front and French doors to rear. Fireplace with an allowance for the supply and installation of a wood burning stove.
Kitchen: 4.70m x 3.87m (15'5" x 12'8")
Open plan with the living room and dining room the kitchen will be fitted with an excellent range of "Shaker" style painted units with a choice of colour. Central island unit. Quartz work surfaces. Range of integrated Siemens and Bosch appliances comprising a stainless steel oven, a hob, extractor hood, refrigerator/freezer and dishwasher. Window to front.
Dining Room: 4.70m x 3.38m (15'5" x 11'1")
This room is filled with light from its wide patio doors to the side and window to front. The room is open plan to the kitchen.
Impressive dog leg staircase finished in oak. Rear entrance door.
Utility Room: 4.30m x 2.10m (14'1" x 6'11")
Range of built-in storage cupboards and drawers, work surfaces and a sink unit. Built-in washing machine. Window to rear.
Bedroom No.4/Study: 5.50m x 4.00m (18'1" x 13'1")
A versatile room with French doors to side and two windows to rear.
Cloakroom: 2.17m x 2.05m (7'1" x 6'9")
Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin and w.c. Part tiled walls. Window to rear.
Master Bedroom: 4.98m x 4.70m (16'4" x 15'5")
A large double bedroom with windows on two sides.
En-Suite Dressing Room: 3.50m x 3.45m (11'6" x 11'4")
Ample room for built-in furniture.
En-Suite Bathroom: 3.42m x 2.88m (11'3" x 9'5")
A superbly finished room with a free standing bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a w.c. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Ladder towel radiator.
Bedroom No.2: 4.49m x 4.10m (14'9" x 13'5")
A double bedroom. Window to front.
Bedroom No.3: 4.10m x 2.99m (13'5" x 9'10")
A double bedroom. Window to front.
Bathroom: 3.38m x 1.88m (11'1" x 6'2")
A luxuriously appointed family bathroom with a bath, wash hand basin and w.c. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Ladder towel radiator.
Garage: 5.90m x 5.90m (19'4" x 19'4")
A detached double garage with electrically operated main door. Power and lighting. Separate entrance door and window.
EPC not available.
Calculate the monthly costs to you££%Years
* Required values
Please ensure the highlighted fields are valid numbers and the required fields are entered.
How much can I borrow?
These figures are not quotations or an offer of mortgage and should be used as a guide only.
The mortgage amount shown is intended as a guide only. The actual amount you will be able to borrow could be more or less than this figure and depends on your personal circumstances.