Open For Business
As a company, we understand these are uncertain times and you may be concerned about the service we can provide under these unprecedented circumstances. With a heritage of over 140 years, the H&H Group of Companies has seen some tough times and the current situation with the Coronavirus is no exception.
Our utmost priority is to play our part in keeping our clients, colleagues and the numerous communities in which we work within safe while continue to conduct our work.
We are keeping up to date with government and NHS guidance around COVID-19 and will continue to do so while providing a first-class business service, with minimal disruption to our clients. Please be assured that we have put robust procedures and precautionary measures in place to ensure we operate our businesses as usual.
Measures put in place include:
- Only those intending to conduct business are requested to come to any of our premises. However, we are only ever a phone call or email away. Please do not hesitate to get in contact with a member of a team if you have a query.
- All H&H premises will be thoroughly cleaned with particular attention to surfaces and door handles several times a day.
- When entering H&H premises, visitors will be routinely asked to observe the strict hand hygiene procedure, not shake hands and keep a sensible distance between themselves and our staff.
- Where possible H&H is postponing all necessary meetings to telephone and/or online video calls and members are being encouraged to work from their home office wherever possible.
- All staff are following strict hygiene procedures and following all current government advice regarding looking for symptoms and acting swiftly if necessary.
- We have reduced the number of staff working in our offices to keep inline with 'social distancing' meaning a proportion of our team is now working from home. However, they are still contactable through their usual contact details.
In the meantime, if you have any questions please do get in touch with a member of our team. All contact details can be found on our website or by clicking the buttons below.
People are at the core of our business and we want to assure you all that we are here to assist you through these uncertain times.