COVID and LOCKDOWN 3.0 - We are Open, Staying Safe, Doing Things Differently, but Still #DeliveringResults
We are Open, Staying Safe, Doing Things Differently, but Still #DeliveringResults
The global pandemic of COVID has shaped the UK on a scale not seen in recent times. Here at H&H Land & Estates we are dedicated to supporting our people, clients and customers and to continue delivering results. Records were broken since the end of Lockdown 1.0 for our sales, lettings and rural work. We want to continue this!
Our overriding objective is the safety and wellbeing of our clients and colleagues.
We have put in place COVID Secure Workplaces, Risk Assessments and encouraged home working for our people where possible.
All our continuing practices will be followed in accordance with Government Guidelines:
Property Agency & Lettings
- We are still conducting free market appraisals.
- We are still arranging viewings where applicable.
- We are progressing agreed sales and lets to completion.
- We are actively marketing the sale or let of your property.
- We remain open, with systems operational, but doors locked.
- Offices visits are appointment only with suitable notice.
- We have the majority of staff working remotely.
Your Work, Your Business
- We are open for business, focussed on your instruction and are here to support you.
- Your usual contact will be keeping in touch with regular updates.
- Meetings outside can still be held where appropriate.
- We can be contacted on our landlines, mobile numbers, or by email; you will find all our contact details here.
- The main office phones may not be answered as quickly as we would like and we thank you for your patience in advance.
- We have embraced Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
Covid Risk Assessment
Please see below a link to our Covid-19 Secure Risk Assessment
Speak Soon and Stay Safe!