Coronavirus Update | Business as Usual at H&H
With a heritage of over 140 years, the H&H Group has seen some tough times and the current situation with the Coronavirus is no exception. However, with a strong and diverse group of companies, H&H intend to be here for the long term and is taking personal responsibility to continue to support our clients and help protect their livelihoods through these difficult times.
We are keeping up to date with government and NHS guidance around COVID-19 and will continue to provide a first class business service, with minimal disruption, and have put robust systems and precautionary measures in place to ensure we operate our businesses as usual.
These measures include:
- Only those intending to conduct business are to come to any of our premises or marts and when there refrain from any unnecessary socialising
- When entering H&H premises, visitors will be routinely asked to observe the strict hand hygiene procedure, not shake hands and keep a sensible distance between themselves and our staff
- All premises will be thoroughly cleaned with particular attention to surfaces and door handles several times a day
- Our staff will not meet with visitors or their clients if the client has:
- Experienced any Coronavirus symptoms
- Come into contact with a positive COVID-19 case
- Visited a high risk area abroad during the previous 14 days
- Where possible H&H is postponing non-essential meetings and moving all necessary meetings to telephone and/or online video calls
- Staff members are being encouraged to work from their home office wherever possible
- H&H management have instructed staff to self-isolate for 14 days if either they or a close family member displays COVID-19 symptoms
Whilst we are taking every possible precaution to ensure the safety of our customers and staff, we remind all our customers to observe the current guidance, take full responsibility for their actions and remain considerate and responsible at all times.
We will continue to monitor this fast-changing situation and will notify you of any further changes in our procedures, as and when they occur.
In the meantime, if you have any questions please do get in touch with your local H&H business office or mart.