Rural Chartered Surveyor
H&H Land & Estates is part of the H&H Group and is one of the leading Chartered Surveyors, Land Agents and Valuers in the North of England and Southern Scotland.
Based in Kendal but including travel throughout the North of England and Scotland we are looking to appoint a practical and enthusiastic individual to join our South Lakes team.
The role involves:
- advising landowners, agricultural clients and residential property owners on property related matters.
- undertaking market appraisals for all types of ‘rural’ property, including country houses.
- developing the rural residential and agricultural property department throughout the South Lakes region.
- Estate and Land Management.
- assisting with strategic business planning.
- contributing towards a profitable and sustainable forward-thinking business.
- assisting with the planning and implementation of the agreed strategic long-term business plans.
- assisting with the preparation and delivery of the Company’s overall business plan and its constituent parts.
The successful candidate preferably with at least 10 years post qualification experience, should have a good rural understanding of the agricultural sector, be able to think outside the box and deliver often difficult and contentious business recommendations.
They should demonstrate a strong interest in the rural environment and be adept at engaging, influencing and communicating with clients, professionals and the rural community.
Whilst relevant practical agricultural experience is preferred, the company is prepared to consider applications from those who can demonstrate a broad experience of the sector.
Recently voted the 7th best employer in the county, H&H is a proactive and client focussed leading provider of agency, management, professional, architecture, planning, development and business consultancy services across the rural, commercial and residential property sectors.
We offer a competitive salary package with excellent pension and associated benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to develop a career with prospects for promotion to a senior management level in a beautiful part of the country.