Our busy Lettings Department is growing and we need a confident, practical Property Manager to join our team.
Ideally you will possess a sound knowledge of the industry be used to working to targets & be able to hit the ground running, as this is a busy and fast paced office.
The role will involve:
- Acting as first point of contact with prospective clients and existing Landlords and Tenants
- Collecting information about a property and arranging for photographs to be taken
- Assessing the rental value of property and discussing this with the property owner
- Liaising with bankers, legal representatives and government authorities
- Receiving and verifying of credit references
- Arranging viewings, taking relevant information and reporting to clients
- Marketing and promoting of properties for rental
- Preparing tenancy agreements
- Assisting and supporting the residential lettings finance team
You will need:
- A good telephone manner
- An ability to stay calm under pressure and prioritise your workload, you will be an excellent communicator in written and verbal formats
- An understanding of Microsoft Office packages as well as the ability to learn how to use new systems quickly
- Customer care/relationship building experience and skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Driving licence
- Good numeracy skills
- Good literacy skills
- Health and Safety awareness
H&H Land & Estates are part of H&H Group, based in Carlisle on the edge of the beautiful Lake District in Cumbria. As well as the usual benefits you’d expect from a well-established, forward-thinking employer, such as a competitive salary, company pension, training and personal development through our H&H Development Group, free onsite parking and salary sacrifice schemes we also offer an income protection policy, private healthcare benefits and a weekly onsite fitness class.
We’re proud to be an employer of choice in Cumbria and our group wide ambition, vision and values are reflected in all the areas we operate, from teamwork to client relationships.
For more details and how to apply, please click here.
Closing date for applications: 31st August 2021.